English Speaking Telesales
You will be required to sell a range of National Pen products to existing customer through outbound telephone calling. In doing so, you will provide our customers with a professional and courteous service, whilst establishing long term customer service relationships.
- Phoning customers from existing customer database, generating increased sales.
- Managing a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets.
- Calling customers from existing mail orders received.
- Entering Orders on database and up-selling live to customers.
- Strengthen existing National Pen relationships with its high value customers.
- Participation in product projects when required.
- Ensure that customer issue are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products.
- Verifying the order and the customer details online.
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales, building relations with key decision makers.
- Skilled negotiator
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Self motivated and goal oriented.
- Strong service and the desire to be successful and exceed established targets in a team based organization.
- Good team player
- Fluent in English (Written/Oral)
At National Pen we provide high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products. With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and Multicultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.